Monday, April 13, 2009

Missing my kids

I am really ready to have this week with my kids. I have really missed them over the weekend and last week. They didn't have any games or events to go to so I worked and slept for the most part and did not see them much.



I decided a couple of years ago to stop complaining about all of the activities I have to get them to and that I needed to change my attitude about all of it. So, since then I have tried to always have a smile on my face when talking about all of the things I have to juggle with/for them. I want them to remember that I went to all of their things happily and that it was a fun thing for me to do. Not just an obligation as a parent. This is such a tiny portion of my life, raising my kids, that I want to do it well and have fun with it.



This is really the first nice week we will have had and it has been nice to have some down time. But, we are getting in full swing of basseball for Nick and soccer for Rachel, so here we go!! :)



They have both just gotten over the flu and we had a really nice night at home together watching a movie and just hanging out. Neither one of them are quite ready for the school week, but they don't have a choice....

No comments: