Friday, April 17, 2009

Time and Laziness

I have all the time in the world to accomplish everything I want and need to. I have manty things on my "list" that need to be done yet I rarely take any time to do them. I like to say that I don't have the time , but the bottom line is that I don't take the time. I am a bit lazy when it comes to taking care of little things. I consider them little I suppose, others may not.

Little to me is cleaning out my van, or for that matter taking the time each day to keep it clean. After almost 6 months of living in this place I still have many many many boxes lying around. One because I really don't have anywhere for them to go, but secondly, they need to be gone through and sorted. My paperwork situation is a nightmare. I don't take the time daily to keep my kitchen clean.

These things just really aren't important to me. Is it because of that, or is it that I say that only to get away from considering myself "lazy"? It would be nice to always have a home that is picked up etc... but somehow I can't do it. I admit to not trying very hard but...

You know, maybe it is important to me since I am taking the time to write about it here. Maybe I really want to be better but AM just too lazy. HMmmmmmmm.......????

No comments: