Tuesday, May 19, 2009

What they don't realize is that not every woman they meet is dying to have a ring on their finger and to be spoiled, pampered etc... The evasiveness that so many men use as a tactic is SO irritating and immature. Not realizing what they are attracting by behaving like that is so sad.

I want someone to spend time with having fun. Golfing, hiking, lake, cooking, socializing! That's it! I don't believe that it is out of the question that I would be able to find someone that is up for that! It isn't as though I am burning through lots of options, but have met a couple of attractive, seemingly interesting and fun people. But when you can't have an actual conversation without dragging information out it gets a bit frustrating.

I consider my Golden, CO resident to be a really good friend. Living 400 miles apart takes some of the bang out of the relationship as well as some other things. But it is all good. I enjoy his company, his smile and just him in general. It is exactly what it is supposed to be no matter how hard we may have tried to have it be a little different. The new always wears off. Now it is maintaining the friendship that is at hand. To be honest it is really better this way anyway because anymore and I could see myself getting out of hand no matter how often I say I wouldn't.

Life is good and I am attracting everything I want.

No comments: